A privately owned family business.
The Howsam Family have occupied the premises since 1870. Originally millers and bakers
G Howsam & Son was established in 1972.
Operating from The Mill, Chapel Road, Commonside, Old Leake. Situated eight miles north of Boston, we occupy a site covering approx. one acre.
The Mill tower is a Grade 2 Listed Building.
The business is run by Alan Howsam, his wife Janis and their son David together with more staff.
G Howsam & Son belong to the:- AIC Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) For companies involved in trading grain and supplying animal feedstuffs.
:- AIC Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme (FIAS) For companies involved in trading and supplying Fertiliser